From the day I have started using Organic Foods (millet) my life has changed and I am feeling much better, liter and healthier now that too without any medicines. So I thought to share this experience with you. I hope it can be of useful to you and your loved ones.
To read it’ll hardly take few minutes of yours but it can save lot of suffering, money and time for you.
Like many others I also used to eat the regular vegetarian food which were prepared mostly by using wheat and white rice. In the long run this had caused an enough damage to my immune system, my physical and my mental health too.
Have you ever wondered with all the luxury privileges available to us should we be healthy and peaceful or unhealthy and sad??…
Not too old but people of just one generation older than us were neither having the number of gadgets we are having today nor they were doing the highly paid jobs as we do. Having said that we all have witnessed that most of our parents had led a peaceful, healthy and fulfilling life than us. Isn’t it true?. They built houses, fulfilled their responsibilities towards their families, made savings, helped others and so on.
Why this was possible for them and why not for us?
How could they be so healthy and why are we struggling?
What is it that we need to change to be healthy and lead a happy life?
The answer is your DIET
Let’s see how consumption of modern wheat and polished white rice will affect us in the long run.
- Wheat is rich in gluten which can damage the intestinal lining and cause symptoms like pain, anemia, bloating, stool inconsistency and tiredness.
- Wheat elevates blood sugar rapidly and it can cause complications when the glucose reacts with proteins in the body.
- Wheat can burn out Vitamin-D stores 30% faster which can cause the joint pains in early young ages.
The recent medical statistics have shown that the most joint replacement cases are from Punjab, this is one of the largest wheat growing and consuming states in our country.
Not all people are sensitive to wheat. Some people can tolerate it just fine.
- White rice is far behind than millets when compared it from a nutritional standpoint.
- It gets digested quickly, is rapidly processed into blood sugar and only fills you up for a shot period. It is said to be one of the top most reasons for increased number of diabetic patients in India and abroad.
- It’s refined carbs have been major reason for weight gain and obesity.
The solution I found for many such problems is consuming ORGANIC MILLET.
Check bellow the nutritional comparison of Rice & Wheat Vs Millet
|Products Name and Nutritional Values / 100 gm|
In order to make it more relevant to your specific problems I’ll be posting the articles on weekly basis. I would be happy to help you with the solutions based on my experience and studies.
Thanks a lot for your valuable time and reading this article.
Wishing you a healthy and happy living…
Please comment in the box below and let me know on what issues you want me to come up with in my next articles.
Based on your comments I’ll come up with an appropriate solutions, recipes and required details to help and get you out of your problem.